- First, you can start from Wikipedia, which gives you a nice overview, and links to the following:
- A bit of history from an 2009 interview Q&A blog with the founder.
- How OSSEC was acquired and stayed open source and free.
- A link to the official ossec.net web site, where you can download the latest released source code.
- The founder - Daniel Cid's blog
- Brazil: Jeronimo Zucco shared his slides on Implementing OSSEC, and the video (6 hours, in Portuguese) can be downloaded here.
- Belgium FOSDEM 2010: Wim Remes presented an OSSEC overview and the recorded video is available on YouTube.
- Nicolas Zin wrote a free ebook OSSEC HOWTO - The Quick and Dirty Way
Chengle Community Intelligence Corp.